Thursday, March 10

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake


This past week was my oldest son’s birthday. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted me to make for him and he said, "The same as last year."

Well, last year I made a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake twice! I found the recipe at allrecipes.com and thought I wold give it a try.

The first time I made it, I used the wrong size pan and I forgot to add the cream. When my middle son saw the brown, toasty cheesecake he said,
“Oh, you made a Wooden Cake!
That is exactly what it looked like.
We had to laugh!

It was still edible, but the texture was more of a cookie than a silky cheesecake. So I carefully whipped up another one and used the correct size pan.
It turned out great!



If you like cheesecake, this really is an easy recipe. I used raspberry preserves from the grocery store instead of making the raspberry sauce. It is delicious.



The hardest thing about making this cheesecake is not eating the entire thing yourself!!



Yum. Yum. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!