Wednesday, February 16

turtles

a little love



Sorry, Tommy Robin, but I just got
the cutest, little turtle in whole wide world!!!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hanging out
with my other niece and nephews.
My niece is very creative and prolific in her artwork.
At seven years of age,
I am amazed at her skill with a pair of scissors.
She created and gave me a couple hand made gifts
for my birthday and a darling piece of candy.

This is the turtle she made.



She found a part of a nutshell

colored it green,

snipped a piece of plastic for the neck,

drew a turtle head on paper and

attached them with tape.

Pretty creative!

***

If you never thought about

taking a walk with a turtle, have a listen to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!