Thursday, December 2

the 2nd



So, yes, we did decorate a bit inside!



December 2nd,

Put together a small prayer album with pictures of relatives, friends and neighbors!


The boys and I actually put a prayer album together last year and we will just update it as new friends and family members have since come into our lives! We put some Christmas photo cards in the album, included a photo of our church (from our church bulletin) and a picture of the White House to remember to pray for our leaders. We took turns praying for one page/family each night.


I asked my middle son to draw a cover for the album to slip in the front sleeve. I was thinking a cute picture would be nice. Instead, to my surprise, he wrote,


PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY


about twenty times.


I had to smile as I thought how appropriate it truly was and how often I forget to cast my burdens and that, yes, we should

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

1 comment:

  1. What a great album idea!
    So cute - Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!