Wednesday, December 1

the 1st

December 1st

Decorate the house with Christmas decorations!


It’s here, December 1st!
I created 25 little envelopes the boys can take turns opening each day until Christmas. Inside, there is a little note of something we can do as a family. The boys absolutely love this. My goal is to get the boys to think of others and not themselves, during the month of “Me,” I mean, December. The notes include things we can do to decorate the house, bond as a family, bake goodies for neighbors, make crafts for grandparents and give food and toys to others in need. I think it is a great way to teach my children that Christmas is not about receiving but giving.

I’ll post each envelope for each day with the notes inside,
so come on back and check it out! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!