Monday, November 28

DIY Advent calendar



If you still haven’t bought/made an Advent calendar and you need a little inspiration, check out the following links.

This lovely link is my post inspired by a peek inside the fishbowl! I customized my envelopes to fit our crazy December schedule last year! It was fun! It worked for us! And I am doing it again!

For a cute, free, printable set, check out mrprintables idea!

If you don’t have time to make one, swing over to Etsy and buy this adorable Advent banner with little gifts inside created by GraySparrow!

This adorable felt calendar over at the Purl bee is cute too! Love the Colors!

And Family Fun Magazine has an easy but cute way of counting down the days! Lots of little green trees!

Have fun!

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

I’ll post some pictures from our weekend tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!