Tuesday, October 18

What’s for breakfast?


I wrote about a breakfast I make for my boys called, “Pirate Eye” which got a lot of positive feedback. So I thought I would show you another way to throw food together to jazz up mornings for little ones and yourself. It is so easy you can practically make it in your sleep.

Grab a sundae glass or any small see through cup.




Cut up fresh fruit.


Then alternate layers of your favorite yogurt and fruit.



If they like granola you can sprinkle that on top or you can use their favorite cereal. I put chopped pecans on top of mine this morning.



It is healthy alternative to the boring cereal and my boys love it. This adds variety to morning routines that I tend to get stuck in. I hope this helps!


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!