Friday, October 7

drip, drip, drip



My husband and the boys cleaned up our backyard after Hurricane Irene came through Maryland.



We lost our electricity during the storm for a time but not too long.



It rained a lot. I’m talking buckets and buckets of H2O for longer than anyone would wish for. So I bought some rain boots.
The boys need to get out, move and explore even on rainy days, so I invested in a pair that were comfortable and cute.



I got a raincoat too.

Now, I have absolutely no excuse but to join them in their muddy adventures.




Oh, the places we will go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Inge
    I'm just catching up. I love all your crafty adventures and your appreciation of beauty of all kinds. I'd love to get together again soon--after the holidays.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!