Wednesday, January 26

the letter "S"


This post is brought to you by the letter “S”






Baltimore’s weather report was calling for about

four inches of snow.

We got a lot more than what was predicted.

The boys were thrilled.

Their daddy was off from work! We went out and shoveled, threw snowballs, went sledding and built a snow slide/ramp.

Since the snow was perfect for packing, the boys built their own snowman.

I did have to rescue its’ head after they pushed too hard putting the eyes on.


Thankfully, I threw some pork into the slow cooker before I went to bed last night.

I made some delicious barbeque pulled pork in the morning after it simmered for hours.

I also boiled what was left of a whole chicken to make some homemade chicken soup in the afternoon.

The house smelled like

someone was slaving away

in the kitchen all day.

And I wasn’t!

Some snow days run smoother that others and this day ran smoothly.

It was a good day!

Hope you are safe, cozy and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!