Monday, March 29

"Girls Night!"


I am blessed to be surrounded by very creative, talented women and I like to tap into that often. Being around them stimulates me to be creative, think ‘out of the box,’ and challenges me on many levels. So, Saturday night, I invited a bunch of them over for a Girls Night! (Yes, all the boys had to leave for the evening.) I served white chocolate, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate fondue and others brought fun stuff to dip into the fondue ~ strawberries, cake, raspberries, pears, pineapples and marshmallows! Yum! There were new faces and familiar ones and a great energy all around. I let them know they could bring a craft to play with if they wanted to. They did. It was interesting to see who was working on what project. Everyone had a great time and it was a good excuse to get my house straightened up as well. That night I wore this button ring that my sister, Alice, my biggest inspiration, made for me on my birthday. I absolutely love it!!

I’ll admit, it was a relief to put my feet up at the end of the evening but it was so worth it, catching up with great friends and consuming chocolate at the same time!

If you’re reading this, I am tagging you. “You’re It!” Now it’s your turn. Who inspires or stimulates you? Why not throw your own “Girls Night” or simply catch up with some of your creative friends? If you do, I would love to hear back from you to hear how it went! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!