Saturday, February 9

happy birthday

My husband is taking me and the boys
 out to my favorite restaurant tonight for my birthday, Sushi Hana!
 I wanted my sons to love sushi as much
 as I do and they do!
 I can not wait!
 My favorite is a roll called “I Like That Roll!”
 It looks like a mini-volcano because it has
 crab meat piled high on top.
Yum!

~ ~ ~

Reading:
 Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
 (Dr. Betty Edwards)
 &
How People Change (Lane/Tripp)

Listening:
 Inge’s Playlist on iTunes
 includes ~  Coldplay, Feist, Nora Jones, She & Him, Todd Agnew and Shania Twain

Enjoying:
 The sun coming out today, my family,
 sweet cards and Facebook posts from friends

Wearing:
 a huge, pink, flower ring, a retro Superman tee-shirt and jeans

Wrapping:
 a present for my niece’s birthday tomorrow

Learning:
 to pass on things I haven’t used in years

Laughing:

Finishing:
 setting up my middle son’s room
 in my oldest son’s empty room

Starting:
& decorating for Valentine’s Day

If you are ever in the Baltimore area,
 check out where my sister and I ate last night!
 Delicious!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!