Sunday, July 22

upgraded


Upgraded: I love taking pictures. I take a lot of pictures. In fact, we needed to get an external hard drive for our computer just to hold my plethora of pictures. I tease my husband that taking pictures is cheaper than therapy.


I have been limited to working with my faithful, point-and-shoot Canon camera the last five years. I really like how small it is and I can take it anywhere. But it can only do so much and I was ready for an upgrade. For my birthday this year, I asked for money towards getting a better camera. Friends and family helped out and I finally got my new camera! It is a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I love it!! I am thrilled and can’t wait to dive in and practice with the different settings. I think I have a decent eye for picture taking but I still have a lot to learn about the camera.


Here are a couple pictures I took with my new camera!

my lovely niece


the 4th

rain

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! You are a very good photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy! Now to find the 'time' to learn the new camera! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!