Thursday, May 30

little things


Summer break is just around the corner we can actually feel it!  We had our first really hot day so the boys were outside a lot cooling off in our blow up pool.  It’s just big enough for them at this age and they don’t really care as long as they get wet.

 My boys at home are nine (but, oh, so close to ten) and seven. They are growing up, but I like that they will stop their world to race over and show me the tiniest, green inchworm, because they know I care. And I take the time to show my interest in their discovery because they grow up too soon.

These days, there are many things
 that tug at a mother’s attention.
I try to choose wisely. 
Most days, I get it right,
 the other days, I can’t get back.
I can simply learn from them. 

Don’t forget to pay attention to the little things
 because those little things
 may really be the big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!