Saturday, August 6

$1 ribbon organizer


Yes, I am still alive. I’m just busy having summer fun and trying to avoid any more doctor visits (yes, we have had more). Our days are filled with swimming, cousin sleepovers, zoo visits, Twister competitions, movie nights, impromptu baseball games and nature walks, birthday celebrations, blanket tents in the living room, going to concerts, setting up and taking down the pool, stayin’ cool and organizing to prepare for the busy school season.

This is my dollar store ribbon organizer:










It is so not fancy, but it works for me.





I can slide it in and out of a cabinet when I need to.






Now, at a glance, I know I do not need any more green ribbon.






Here are some other ways to organize all those pretty ribbons.

one
two
and three

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!