Thursday, May 5

anew

My grandmother is here from Colorado.


my grandmother, Helen, and my mother



Maryland seems brighter since she has arrived.


She has come to visit and celebrate her daughter's 70th birthday.


Yes, my mother is turning seventy and my siblings


and I are throwing her a party this Saturday.


I am excited and very busy with a lot of fun, party stuff.


I will post pictures later.


My two aunts are coming too.


It is going to be so much fun with them here!!!

***


Some new things this week:


a new smile


both front teeth are out....finally!



our new backyard visitors



golden finches


a green frog



a three week visit with my lovely grandmother


my oldest with my grandmother



my seven-year-old is looking for creative ways to earn money
this is what I found when I walked into the kitchen…hmmm?


"tasting new stuff.....10 cents!"


puffy eyes on my five-year-old….spring allergies


itchy, puffy eyes



the boys sudden interest in taking pictures


my middle son's picture


my youngest son's picture


And last but not least,


my seven-year-old wanted to know what


a fried egg would taste like if it were frozen.


Well, we found out. Pretty tasty, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!