Friday, August 13

socks

This is one of the many reasons I married my husband.


These are my striped, winter, over-the-knee-socks that he asked if he could borrow. I snapped this picture as he was walking out the door to teach. Of course, I was laughing so hard and trying not to pee my pants while focusing the camera.

I have always been a little envious of his guts to pull off a joke. I really like having fun and being silly with my family. But in public, I am just a bit reluctant to throw caution to the wind and go for it! He did wear these silly socks to work and produced smiles and laughs and even received a “Thank you. I really needed a good laugh today!”

Thanks, Honey, for brightening my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!