Friday, August 27

I think I can, I think I can...



Ooooooooh…I borrowed my mother's sewing machine! I forgot how lovely it is to sew. The creative juices are flowing yet again! I love it!

It has been years since I sewed something other than a pillow case for the boys. I just might have to whip up a cute skirt for myself! But first things first! For some reason, my youngest thinks I can actually sew and has been asking me for months to make him a cape. I put it off long enough and finally I am sitting down to see if I can even remember how to thread the machine. It is all coming back (slowly) so we’ll see! Pictures of my boy whizzing past my camera wearing some sort of cape…will be taken soon, then posted. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!