Wednesday, December 12

recently...


... we cut some paper snowflakes and checked to see how well they fell before we hung them up.



The boys get better each year as their finger muscles get stronger!






I decorated the front door. This might be my favorite so far.




We inherited a nice train set from my father and my husband set it up in the basement and added some of his trains that were passed down from his father. The kids have really enjoyed playing with it. Thanks, Dad!




We went for walks in the woods.

my husband making "hunting" spears for the boys!



sailing a boat






















We took our family Christmas photo over the weekend. I really like how it turned out and I will post it later.

And we have already started baking cookies. We made Snickerdoodles on Sunday and they are easy and delicious! Check out the recipe here.

If you want to make your own virtual snowflake, check out this little link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!