Saturday, February 25

pretty tulips

Today was one of those blah days.
The one where you wake up sick and
can’t will yourself to do anything productive.
On top of that, my husband was home sick too.
He had a bit more energy than me and took over the morning routine
with the boys and when he crashed in the afternoon
I brought out a pop-up tent and let the boys “camp” in the living room.

It rained all day, or most of it, I think.
I didn’t go outside so I can’t say for sure.
Anyway, these photos of my tulips do make me smile.
So if you are having a blah day too,
here are some pretty tulips to look at.






The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
Isaiah 40:8




Oh, wait!
I did pull out a hook and some pretty yarn and
crocheted a bit…the day was not all lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!