Thursday, November 18

boxes


Last Saturday, I was invited to a friends’ surprise birthday party. My friend has five sons and one daughter (which she home schools). I really wanted to get her a mini-vacation-get-away, or a day at the spa. But my budget is limited, so I opted to make a dainty hand-made crystal bracelet. I didn’t have a jewelry box to put the bracelet in so I found this cool box template online. I printed it out, traced it on pink card stock and embellished it with stamps, and a ribbon. I really like how it turned out and also enjoyed making it!

Here is another adorable box template over at How About Orange.

** I must warn you. **

Do
Not
Click the link
unless you want to smile, see fun creative things and lose an hour perusing the site.
Don’t tell anyone I didn’t warn you. : )
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a word or two. I would love to hear from ya!